The 30XW-V water-sourced units are the premium solution for commercial and industrial applications where installers, consultants and building owners require maximum quality and optimal performances, especially at part load.
The 30XW-V units are designed to meet current and future requirements in terms of energy efficiency, versatility and compactness. They feature exclusive inverter-driven screw compressors – an evolution of the proven traditional Carrier twin-rotor screw compressor design.
Other features include:
- The new Touch Pilot control
- Mechanically cleanable flooded heat exchangers
- Refrigerant R-134a
The 30XW-V/30XWHV range is split into two versions:
- 30XW-V for air conditioning applications
- 30XWHV for heating applications
As standard, the unit can provide an evaporator leaving water temperature down to 3.3°C.
- Nine sizes for commercial and industrial applications with nominal cooling capacities from 587 to 1741 kW.
- The units feature exclusive inverter-driven screw compressors – an evolution of the proven traditional Carrier twin-rotor screw compressor design.
- 30XW-V units are designed for high performance both at full load and at part load with EERs up to 5.5 and ESEERs up to 8.0 (EN14511-3: 2013) and Eurovent energy class ratings A and B.
- New innovative Touch Pilot smart control for variable-drive screw-compressor units uses an intuitive, user-friendly interface with concise, clear information in a choice of languages.
- Compliance with IEC61800-3 – class C3.
- Inverter-driven twin-rotor screw compressors allow precise capacity matching of building load changes and significantly reduce unit power input, especially at part load.
- Flooded mechanically cleanable heat exchangers.
- Compact design and simplified electrical and water connections for easy installation.
- R-134a refrigerant with zero ozone depletion potential.
- Leak-tight refrigerant circuit; two independent refrigerant circuits from 1000 kW upwards.
- Minimised operating sound level at part load.
- Improved electrical performance.
- Condenser insulation
- Service valve set
- Evaporator/condenser pump electrical power/control circuit options
- Evaporator and/or condenser with one pass
- 21 bar evaporator and/or condenser
- Reversed evaporator and/or condenser water connections
- JBus, BacNet or LON gateways
- Additional module for communication with BacNet protocol via Ethernet (IP)
- Condensing temperature limitation
- Control for low condensing temperature systems
- Energy Management Module EMM
- Leak detection
- Code compliance for Switzerland and Australia
- Low noise level (-3 dB(A) compared to standard unit)
- Welded evaporator and/or condenser water connection kit
- Flanged evaporator and/or condenser water connection kit
- Thermal compressor insulation
- EMC classification according to IEC 61800-3 – class C2
- Master/slave operation
- Single power connection point (1150-1710)